Friday, 18 October 2013

Preliminary task

Preliminary Task

My Preliminary Brief will involve filming and editing a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down in a chair opposite another character. They will then exchange a few lines of dialogue.

 It will only be a minute long, during this time it should demonstrate match on action, shot/reverse shot and the 180 degree rule.

 
The people that I am going to be working with in this task is going to be Daniel and Chelsie. Daniel and I will be doing the acting in the preliminary task and then Chelsie will be doing the filming of the acting, then we will all take turns at editing the video.
 
Pass experiences that I have had is in year 10 I went to a company called leading imagery which is a photography shop in clay cross where I had learnt some of the basic of using a camera there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment